Miss Charity Ambassador Benefits
- Self-confidence: Part of the what contestants will learn during their time in the competition is how to develop self-confidence and self-esteem. They will learn that they have all it takes to grow and achieve their goals more than they imagined.
- Poise: Poise is graceful and elegant bearing in a person, personal poise during interviews and stage presence in front of a crowd is part of what they learn as they go through the competition.
- Self-discipline, Motivation and Determination: Your level of success is determined by your level of self-discipline, determination, tenacity and focus. If can be disciplined and stay motivated, you can achieve anything you set your mind to. As you pursue your objectives you will learn these important virtues.
- Presentation and communication skills: As charity advocates, they will be required to project their personality, express their thoughts and effectively communicate their pet projects to potential sponsors. Being an important skill to the brand, all contestant will be coached through the pageant process.
- Friendship/Character: This competition is undoubtedly to be a character-builder and gives the contestant an opportunity to meet new people and form long lasting bonds.
- Good sportsmanship: They will learn the value of positive attitude, getting along with others and accepting the results graciously.